Source: http://amronbadriza.blogspot.com/2012/10/cara-membuat-anti-copy-paste-di-blog.html#ixzz2CgnoiW4z

Halaman

Senin, 19 November 2012

Superman is dead - disposable lies


e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|



B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|



G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|



D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-|



A|-3h5-/7-3-3-3--/5-3-2-2-2--/3-2---------------3h5-/7-3-3-3--/5-3-2-2-2--/3-2------|



E|--------------------------------5-5-5--5-5-5----------------------------------5---|



e|-----0---| e|-----0---|



B|---1---1-| B|---1---1-|



G|---------| -> match y with the chord. Ex: G|---------|



D|---------| D|---------|



A|-y-------| A|-3-------|



E|---------| E|---------|



e|----------------------------------------------------------|



B|----------------------------------------------------------|



G|--------------------------------------------5---5-7-5-5-5-|



D|-----------------------------------5---5-/7---7-----------|



A|-3-5-/7-2-3-/5---2-3--3-2-----5-/7---7--------------------|



E|---------------5----------5-3-----------------------------|



e|------------------------------------------------------------------|



B|------------------------------------------------------------------|



G|-/10-10-10-9-9-9-9h10-9-7-7-7-7h9-7-5-5-5-----5-----5-----5-----5-|



D|------------------------------------------5h7---5h7---5h7---5h7---|



A|------------------------------------------------------------------|



E|------------------------------------------------------------------|



e|-----------------------------------------------------------|



B|-----------------------------------------------------------|



G|-----5---5------5---5------5---5-7-5-/9-9-9-7-5---7-7-/9-7-|



D|-5h7---7----5h7---7----5h7---7------------------7----------|



A|-----------------------------------------------------------|



E|-----------------------------------------------------------|



e|------8--8-7-5-------5--5--------------------------------------------------|



B|-/8-8----------8-5-8------8-6-5--5-------5-------5------6-5---5------------|



G|-----------------------------------7-5-7---7-5-7---7-5------7---7-5-4h5-5~-|



D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|



A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|



E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|




  C5 E5 F5
  C5 E5 A5 B5
  However much you want to show that                
  C5 E5 F5 G5
  You keep me insi de and what you really c are                    
(Fig2)
  C5 E5 A5 B5
  Have a close loo k deep into your flame                  
  C5 E5 F5 G5
  Time is running out, nothing to hide away              

**
  F5 G5
  I k now we're both all right
  C5 E5
It's tim e to go, start running a round
  A5 F5
Do it fa ster that I write      
  C5 E5
Leave it all beh ind, all the things we'v e burnt
  F5 G5
Cruising down th e memory        
  C5 E5
It's tim e to go, start running a round
  A5 F5
Do it fa ster that I write      
  G5
Since I don't kn ow what the last
Heaven's got it all

Fig1
(Fig2)
  C5 E5 F5
  C5 E5 A5 B5
  Picking up the w ay back to get home                    
  C5 E5 F5 G5
  It's the hardest thing that we think all night          
(Fig2)
  C5 E5 A5 B5
  Anything could be the adventure                
  C5 E5 F5 G5
  It's all growing and beyond the tragedy        

Back to **

Fig3
  C5 E5 F5
  G5
Since I don't kn ow what the last
  G5
Since I don't kn ow what the lies
  G5
Hell! I don't kn ow what the nice
Heaven's got it all

Outro:
(Fig2)
  C5 E5 F5
Fig4
(Fig2)
  C5 E5 A5 F5 C5 E5 A5 F5 G5 C5

Bisnis Online

Tidak ada komentar: