Source: http://amronbadriza.blogspot.com/2012/10/cara-membuat-anti-copy-paste-di-blog.html#ixzz2CgnoiW4z

Halaman

Senin, 19 November 2012

Superman is dead - my girlfriend is pregnant


e|----------------------|



B|----------------------|



G|----------7-----------|



D|-----8------10-8-10~--|



A|--10---10-------------|



E|----------------------|



e|---------------------------------------------|



B|---------------------------------------------|



G|--------5h7-7--------5h7-7--8-7-5-------5-7--|



D|--5-5-8--------5-5-8--------------8-7-8------|



A|---------------------------------------------|



E|---------------------------------------------|



e|----------------------------------------------|



B|--------------------------------------------8-|



G|--------5h7-7--------5h7-7--8-7-5-------5-7---|



D|--5-5-8--------5-5-8--------------8-7-8-------|



A|----------------------------------------------|



E|----------------------------------------------|



e|-----------------------------------------|



B|-----------------------------------------|



G|-----------------------------------------|



D|-----------------------------------------| 2x



A|---------------3------------6-5-3--------|



E|--\-3--3-3-5-6---6-5-3--3-3-------6-5-3--|



e|-------------------|



B|-------------------|



G|-------------------|



D|----------5-5------| 8x



A|------5-5-----5-5--|



E|--3-3--------------|




  G5 D5 D#5 D5 C5 A#5 C5 D5 G5
e|-------------------|
B|-------------------|
G|-------------------|
D|-------------------|
A|----------7--------|
E|--3-3-5-6---6-5-3--|




  G5 D5 D#5 D5 C5 A#5 C5 D5 G5
e|-----------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------|
D|----------5-5-3-3-------------3-3--|
A|------5-5---------6-6-5-5-6-6------|
E|--3-3------------------------------|
e|-----------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------|
G|------------------------------3-3--|
D|----------5-5-3-3------------------|
A|------5-5---------6-6-5-5-6-6------|
E|--3-3------------------------------|
e|-----------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------|
D|----------5-5-3-3-------------3-3--|
A|------5-5---------6-6-5-5-6-6------|
E|--3-3------------------------------|




======================================================

  G5
  G5
  My girldfriend is pregnant
  D#5 F5
  I can not be lieve what have done
  G5
  My girlfriend is pregnant
  D#5 F5
  Something's left in side
  G5
It's happe ned

  G5
  My brain is stacking,
  G5 D5 D#5 G5 D5 D#5 D5 G5
Got no place to hide                  
  G5
  She still arround me
  F5 D#5 D5 D#5 D5 G5
Oh no I c an't run      
  G5
  Suicide infront of me
  G5 D5 D#5 G5 D5 D#5 D5 G5
So what to do                  
  G5
  Remember she loves me
  F5 D#5 D5
And it's mak e me kind

F5 G5 Fig1
Luck is not on my side
F5 G5 Fig1
I found that I've lost my brain
  F5
  Please help me
  G5
Out this blinded mind
  A#5 D5
To face reali ty

  G5
  Oh no, this is a story
  D#5 F5 D#5
This is a story of human lif e
  G5
  Marriage, it just the last style
  D#5 F5 D#5
It just the last style Of human gam e

F5 G5 Fig1
Why do I have to run
F5 G5 Fig1
It just a part of a game
  F5 G5
  Marriage can be more tasty
  A#5 D5
And fan tasy than sui cide

Bisnis Online

Tidak ada komentar: