Source: http://amronbadriza.blogspot.com/2012/10/cara-membuat-anti-copy-paste-di-blog.html#ixzz2CgnoiW4z

Halaman

Senin, 19 November 2012

Superman is dead - Bad bad bad



  C5
e|-------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------|
D|------2---0---2-3-------2---0---0h2--|
A|--3-3---3---3-------3-3---3---3------| 2x
E|-------------------------------------|



  G5
e|-------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------|
D|------2---0---2-3-------2---0---0h2--|
A|-------------------------------------| 2x
E|--3-3---3---3-------3-3---3---3------|




Intro 3x
  C5
  Think about you make me feel right
  C5
  To stand above all this beauty
  G5
  To sing about the way I run away, from
  G5
  The colour of desire in my head

  C5
  Don't you know we can make it
  C5
  You and me we could grow old
  G5
  Something there's so significant, admit it
  G5
  You'll never ever gonna bring me down

Intro
  C5
  It's not a secret that I should keep
  C5
  It's not a shame so I won't hide it
  G5
  And all this pain I got from you is true, girl
  G5
  My deepest thought is crying out loud

kembali ke #1

  C5
  Bad bad bad, the time is up again
  E5
  Sad sad sad, my heart is burning red
  F5
  You're miles away, I wonder why
  G5
All thos e 10 days, That's all I have inside

  C5
  Bad bad bad, I hurt you once so bad
  E5
  Sad sad sad, if I just could make it right
  F5
  Be stronger now ‘cos you'll be back
  G5 D5
Close my eyes an d It's worth a thousand kiss
  E5 F5
I remember when we d runk
  B5 C5 B5 C5 B5 C5 B5 C5 B5 C5 D5
It was just so m uch f un                
  E5 F5
But time goes by so f ast

  C5
e|----------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------|
D|------2---2-3---/5-3---2-3-2---2--|
A|--3-3---3--------------------3----| 2x
E|----------------------------------|



  G5
e|----------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------|
D|----------------------------------|
A|------2---2-3---/5-3---2-3-3-2----| 2x
E|--3-3---3-------------------------|




  C5
e|-------------------|
B|-------------------|
G|-------------------|
D|------2-----2---2--|
A|--3-3---3-3---3----| 4x
E|-------------------|




  G5
e|-------------------|
B|-------------------|
G|-------------------|
D|------2-----2---2--|
A|-------------------| 4x
E|--3-3---3-3---3----|




  C5
  Think about you make me feel brave
  C5
  To fight alone all this beauty
  G5
  To sing about the way I run away, from
  G5
  This devil deep inside my soul

kembali ke #1 #2

Bisnis Online

Tidak ada komentar: