Source: http://amronbadriza.blogspot.com/2012/10/cara-membuat-anti-copy-paste-di-blog.html#ixzz2CgnoiW4z

Halaman

Senin, 19 November 2012

Superman is dead - the broken song



  A5 E5
I look u p the sky it's nothing there cou ld make me smile
  D5 A5
And the moon is dark it's time to let yo u go
  A5 E5
The scratches in my heart I know it's real but f eel so fake
  D5
I could never…

  A5 E5
Cos when I look back so many things I sh ould regret
  D5 A5
My insec urity won't dry to pull you down
  A5 E5
All this things surrounding me is never compromise
  D5 A5
Bring the devil get outta my side      

  E5 A5
This broken hear t and broken life      
  E5 D5 A5
I've made it all no turn ing back        
  E5 A5
Now should I sta y here with no lights  
  E5 D5 A5
Or should I go f or one l ast try        

  A5 E5
The brighter sid e of me is grey so hard to make it white
  D5 A5
And the reasons just completely out of sight
  A5 E5
I'll come back a nd try when I know I'm a better man
  D5 A5
Then aga in that will never come true    

  E5 A5
I wonder why we say good bye    
  E5 D5 A5
Wonder why I fuc ked up everythin g      
  E5 A5
And just today I 've found it why        
  E5 D5 A5
Like they say so me was born to l ose    

e|--3/9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--7-9-9-7-7-5-7--9--10--9-7-9--10--10-9-9-7-9--|
B|--3/9---------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|------2---2---2h4-4/6--4h6-4h6-6-4-4---4h6-4--6-4-4\2---2-4-4/6-4\2-2-4-2~--|
D|--2h4---4---4------------------------7----------------4---------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Bisnis Online

Tidak ada komentar: